Join Tristan to practice ropes in paradise!
June 27–July 2, 2020
We will be a small group, a maximum of 13 ropes students, practicing every day in the astonishing setting of Amorgos Island in Greece. Outside the window the sea and hills beckon, the pool water shines and the clear air calls. For 5 nights and 6 days we will call this paradise home, with a ropes class every day, a daily buffet breakfast, free time to explore or relax, and an evening restorative class before dinner with gentle stretching, supported poses, and guided meditations. Every evening there’s dinner to enjoy together and time to hang out afterwards. There’s vegan and vegetarian food, as well as traditional Greek cuisine that includes meat and fish.
You will be invited to book an included 30 minute massage as well as use the spa facilities. One day we will have a Greek cooking class during which we will make our own lunch. Another day we will head out on tender boats for a day on the water and nearby small island to swim and enjoy an al fresco lunch.
All the rooms have sea views and private balconies. You are welcome to bring someone who would prefer to not do the ropes classes but would like to join in some or all of the other classes and activities. Contact us if you’re interested in this. We have rooms held for us that will all work as singles or doubles, possibly even triples.
Tristan’s plan is to build ropes skills each day and have time to explore poses or pose families that students are interested in. Before we go, she will check in and make sure she understands your level of ropes experience. It’s important that you let her know about any injuries or conditions you have before we start.
The Hotel Aegialis hosts many yoga retreats during the year, and has several different studios. (Have a look at their website – https://amorgos-aegialis.com) All have props and everything we need to practice with brilliance and in comfort. The only ingredient missing is us. We can’t wait to start this new tradition in 2020 with you!
(not including travel to and from the island of Amorgos):
$1755 shared room
$2355 single room
Want to come but not practice on the ropes? Take $150 off the prices above.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Our pricing includes:
- 5 nights accommodation in a Superior room with private balcony and sea view. Some suites are currently available – please enquire if you are interested.
- Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed) (no drinks included)
- Tender boat tour (lunch provided)
- Greek cooking class during which we will make our own lunch one day
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One ropes class and one restorative class daily
- One 30 minute relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of wireless internet
- VAT, City Tax and Government Tax
Our price does not include lunch on a few days, any additional optional excursions, and the cost of getting to Amorgos.
Travel to Amorgos
Ferries leave from Athens to Piraeus Port, and take about 7 to 8 hours to get to Amorgos. There is also the option to take a connection flight from Athens International airport to either Santorini, Mykonos, or Naxos islands. From these islands the ferry journey to Amorgos Island is shorter, at about 2 to 3 hours. If you’re interested in traveling before or after the retreat in Europe or around Greece, we can help you decide the best way to get to and from Amorgos.
What’s not included:
- Airfare to and from Athens International Airport, Greece. Travel arrangements from Athens to Amorgos Island.
- One meal a day most days and any additional optional excursion or spa services.
- Travel/Health Insurance
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Payment is 50% at booking, remainder paid March 1, 2020.
- Cancellation is possible with full refund, minus $100 fee, up to and including Dec 20, 2019. After Dec 20, 2019 cancellation forfeits the 50% deposit paid. After March 1, 2020, cancellation results in forfeiting all fees paid.
Terms and Conditions
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org